November 11, 2022
- Report to Operations Director, this role focuses on oversees catering outlets in Hong Kong;
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs;
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices;
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives;
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability;
- Recruit, train and supervise staff;
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Degree or above in Hospitality, Operations Management, BBA or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in Catering Operations with proven track record in supervisory level and people development;
- Good business acumen with strong passion in food & beverage industry;
- Experience budgeting and forecasting;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- Leadership ability and excellent organizational skills;
- Hands on PC skills.
|Years of Experience: