· Club House operations
· F&B Management
· Events Management
· Manage reception service in an efficient and hospitality manner
· Handle recreational activities and F&B event bookings
· Provide administrative support to Club House Manager and Head Chef
· Assist bar and restaurant operations
· Perform other special projects and duties as assigned
· 2 years customer service experience or above
· Good communication and organizational skills
· Positive attitude, willing to offer help and enjoy team work
· Customer-oriented with good communication and inter-personal skills both in English and Chinese
· Proficiency in MS applications
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your full resume with academic qualifications, work experience, availability, present and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” button.
Compass Group Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications and enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. All the applicant contact details will be kept for 6 months only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful.
To find out more about us, you are welcome to visit our website: www.compass-hk.com
|Years of Experience: