Event Executive – Financial Corporate Office
Main duties of the role:
- Handles all events enquiries
- Meets and communicates with event organizers to understand their requirement
- Communicates with different internal departments to make sure the success of the event
- Ensures event updates and changes are communicated to culinary and event team
- Prepares event order for the event organizer
- Maintains a good working relationship with clients, departments and teammate
- Makes sure all events materials are up to date
- Attends daily briefing and share event status with the team
- Works with Chef for any tailor-made menus requested by the clients
- Handles event related administrative task of the site
- Handles special project requested by the line manager
- Degree holder in Event Management or related disciplines
- 1 – 3 years of Event Management experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Outgoing, Detail-oriented, self-motivated, good communication skills, multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in MS applications
Interested candidates, please send e-mail with full details of academic qualifications, work experience, date of available, present and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” button.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Years of Experience: