To create “delicious, healthy and valued” cuisine that exceeds that guests’ expectations and to provide strong leadership while delivering cost goals and living our Business Philosophy to our clients and customers.
- Monitor all food quality and ensure it meets the requirement of the Company and client
- Attend regular client meeting and propose new ideas for menu review
- Ensure all procurement activities compliance with APL and ASL
- Control GP on food cost and minimize food wastage
- Run Hospitality and Energy showcases to engage with client base and grow confidence in our offers
- To work with Nutritionist and ensure sustainability and allergen programs are adhered to across the menu offers
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure recipe details and costings are prepared and subsequently followed
- To review and sign off all quality management audits allocating corrective actions to departments as appropriate
- To inspire and develop the chef teams in all areas to ensure ongoing development
- To drive the marketing calendar measuring success and customer feedback
- Arrange manpower supply and ensure staff cost is in line with sales
- Responsible for staff retention and assist in new staff recruitment
- Provide coaching and training to Kitchen staff
- Conduct team performance appraisal regularly
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Implement Company’s HSE procedures on food handling and preparation chain (from receiving to service), cleaning, sanitation and storage in both kitchen and service area
- Ensure Company’s HSE standard, information, training and supervision are provided to all staff
- Report any HSE incidents, carry out investigation, workout improvement plan and review existing work procedure
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Department to carry out regular internal and external audit
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant work experience in Western Luxury and Fine Dining restaurants with 3 years in management level
- Higher Diploma or with equivalent vocational training certificate
- Passion in food
- Well-versed in kitchen hygiene, creative and service-oriented
- Experience on menu design will be an asset
- Good spoken English & Cantonese
- Good communication and leadership skills, manage staff delegation and to create the highest teamwork moral
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your full resume with academic qualifications, work experience, availability, present and expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW button.
Compass Group Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications and enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. All the applicant contact details will be kept for 6 months only.
To find out more about us, you are welcome to visit our website: www.compass-hk.com
|Years of Experience: