- F&B industry
- Operations Management
- Catering Management
- Adhering to the Bank & Compass Group policies & procedures & to maintain the highest standards possible
- Supporting & motivating the team to achieve a ‘best in class’ service
- Manage activity and oversee the daily execution of facility (reservationist, receptionist, audio visual, and food service teams).
- Managing all human resources functions related to Compass associates, including the recruiting, hiring, initial training and ongoing professional development of staff members
- Overseeing the implementation of necessary administrative duties such as scheduling, payroll, etc. for the Compass team
- Managing all financial aspects of the Conference Catering and Reservation functions, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with key internal departments, as well as with external purveyors and contractors supporting the Firm at the relevant locations
- Managing the Compass Quality Assurance process within the two areas of responsibility (Conference Catering and Reservations)
- Taking reasonable care for your own health, safety, and that of others who may be affected by what you do or what you fail to do
- Co-operate with the QA Manager on HSE matters
- Correctly using work equipment, personal protective equipment in accordance with training and instructions provided
- Degree in Hospitality, hotel management or related discipline
- Applicants have reception/ Guest Relation/ facilities management/ hotel industry background will be preferred
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills both in English and Chinese
- Good leadership skills
- Self motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your full resume with academic qualifications, work experience, availability, present and expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW button.
Compass Group Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications and enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. All the applicant contact details will be kept for 6 months only.
To find out more about us, you are welcome to visit our website: www.compass-hk.com
|Years of Experience: