To deliver our Operations Excellence throughout various aspects of the company, this role works closely with our Operations team to support the development of food programme innovations, marketing plans and to manage and build brand strategy through Compass’s vision and values.
You will bring passion for food and demonstrate the desire to drive brand identity, focus on driving performance through the digital world.
- Work closely with Operations team in executing units’ Marketing promotions
- Participate in the planning of the annual activity calendar and follow-thru for execution
- Provide internal and external communication to clients, customers, operators, and corporate through various media. This is done to increase awareness of initiatives, to keep relevant groups informed, and to maintain communication standards
- Analyse data from various data source to gather customer insights and enhance overall customer journeys; formulate loyalty program to reinforce customer loyalty and retention rate
- Assist in digital marketing strategy planning and implementation to raise awareness of our brand presence; optimise content for the website, social media, and other platforms
- Understand metrics and KPIs and continually suggesting optimization to improve performance on various social media platforms
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, or other related discipline; with experience in F&B industry would be an advantage
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business management, marketing, or related
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Strong execution, administration, and analytical skills; able to measure and analyze business metrics and financial results to contribute to organizational success
- Excellent communication and good comment of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong relationship-building skills applied at all levels
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills; great at managing multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, B2B client facing experience, strong writing skills, knowledge, and passion for sustainability
- A good understanding of building key stakeholder relationships
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Marketing Officer
Interested candidates, please send e-mail with full details of academic qualifications, work experience, date of available, present and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” button.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Years of Experience: