- Club House
- Property Management
- Corporate Account
We are now actively searching for an energetic and focused professional to join us in the following capacity:
- Responsible for the overall operation of multiple clubhouses
- In charge of recruiting and retaining club personnel and staff performance appraisal, maintaining good team spirit in the work environment
- Initiate, organize & execute club house classes, activities and events based on market trends and members’ need and expectation
- Prepare and monitor the financial budget of clubhouse, ensure achievement of the budget goals
- Monitor the condition of all club house facilities (including sport facilities, gym & recreation sites) and usages
- Review the SOPs of clubhouse regularly to ensure the team follows the up-to-day operational procedures
- Work closely with Operations Manager in the Recreation Club House Development project
- Knowledge of food and beverage services is a plus
- Higher Diploma or above in Hospitality, sports & recreation, leisure or related discipline
- Experience in Club/ Recreation House Management with 5 years solid experience
- Solid network of events organizer, coaches & instructor
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills both in English and Chinese
- Knowledge in computer literate
- Good Leadership and people management skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
Please apply with full details of academic qualifications, work experience, date of available, present and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button.
Compass Group Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications and enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. All the applicant contact details will be kept for 6 months only.
|Years of Experience: