- Strong passion for great food and hospitality
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 5-7 years of management experience
The Regional Account Director is the key partner to the client for strategy, program development, financial management, opening new business, and defining a culture of excellence in the service and experience of the operation. Specifically, this position oversees all food & beverage, hospitality, events, vending and guest service operations (Where applicable).
- Work with country teams (Australia, India, China, Japan, Hong Kong) to deliver the account strategy in strict and compliant accordance with the terms of the global cilent accounts and the KPI measurements contained; delivering upon both the Compass commercial commitments and the obligations required of the Client.
- Implement robust Governance in order to identify and manage risk in all areas including; HSE, Legal, Commercial, BCP. Ensure that structure including meetings, cadence and escalations are maintained.
- Develop great stakeholder relationships with the Compass and client teams and the multiple clients within the countries – At all times being brilliant to do business with.
- Lead our program of continuous improvement across each of the regional geographies and service streams within the countries.
- Implement and sustain the account management and retention principles.
- Ensure that the qualitative and quantitative required for essential regional and global reporting is received in an accurate and timely manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities
1) Manage the client relationship
- Establish and maintain regional and country client relationships, being a trusted extension of the clients team.
- Establish appropriate communication level with clients to enable effective implementation and joint monitoring of the contract
- Build network within the appropriate countries to enhance the business performance of theclient.
- Manage all aspects of the contract to ensure compliance and that all necessary improvements are made to deliver the key deliverables set out in the MSA and other agreed criteria.
- Ensure that newly developed concepts, latest technology and methods set out within our account dining framework are implemented and executed to client and Compass’ best advantage.
- Provide food and/or support service consultation to maximise level of service, quality and to help clients to reduce costs.
- Lead agreed client and compass reporting such as QBRs and Annual reviews. Prepare ad hoc analyses for client reviews and presentations.
2) Maximise business growth and retention
- Pro-actively identify new business growth potential and coordinate with the country teams to develop these opportunities.
- Implementation of a Strategic Account Plan for the business to ensure client and Compass objectives are achieved in terms of contractual obligations as well as revenue growth, profitability and the implementation of relevant retention strategies that ensurethe existing business is maintained.
- Ensure smooth transition of any new sites or services where appropriate.
3) Achieve the financial targets
- Joint accountability for the financial targets set for the account both in growth as well as achievement of the operating revenue and profit margin.
- Ensure achievement of client and Compass financial requirements as agreed with country Finance Directors.
4) Oversee and support in country operations
- Support the in-country operations, including food service, Pantry, conference and events and guest services where applicable.
- Establish and maintain a safe and secure workplace and promote and maintain Our Safety Culture.
- Working with country operations teams, ensure all local legislation and regulatory requirements are followed.
- Lead, develop and coach any team members assigned as direct reports.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years management experience supervising senior managers, ideally at a regional level
- Multi-country regional experience desirable
- Ability to take complex business issues or initiatives and apply creative problem solving or strategies for timely implementation
- Ability to effectively communicate, motivate and interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong passion for great food and hospitality
- Experience in R/D, operations, or concept development a plus
- Proven industry contacts and relationships that can be leveraged in networking and recruitment of other team members
- Proven ability to enhance profitability, sustainability and creativity across all channels in alignment with business strategy
- Proven coaching and teaching skills with peers, individuals, and teams
- Maintain a positive attitude under pressure and motivate team. Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your full resume with academic qualifications, work experience, availability, present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” button.
Compass Group Hong Kong is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applications and enquiries will be handled in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. All the applicant contact details will be kept for 6 months only.
|Years of Experience: