January 13, 2023
Human Resources Officer – Generalist
- Human Resources
- Perform as a HR generalist to provide full spectrum of HR service including recruitment, C&B and employee relations
- Assist in end-to-end recruitment activities including attracting & sourcing candidates, screening, interview arrangement, offer negotiation and on/off boarding
- Execute monthly payroll for frontline staff and ensure all related payments are complied with local legislation
- Manage and maintain accurate employee data in HRIS
- Handle full set of work injury cases including claims, payments and liaison with Labour Department, insurance company and adjusters
- Support the execution of HR projects and initiatives including employer branding, process improvement and employee engagement
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, preferable in Retail, F&B or Hospitality industry
- Strong knowledge and experience in using IPL system is a plus
- Independent & well-organized with good communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer
- Immediately available is preferable
Interested candidates, please send e-mail with full details of academic qualifications, work experience, date of available, present and expected salary by clicking “APPLY NOW” button.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
- Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Years of Experience: