August 4, 2021
Food & Beverage Manager
- Support & motivate the team to achieve a ‘best in class’ service
- Ensure all HSE standards are complied with effective reporting of any food safety incidents or accidents. Conduct daily/weekly/monthly checks & inspection with food services & culinary team on site. Implement any necessary follow up action plans.
- Responsible for the financial & catering operating performance of Café & Compass catering through cost & inventory control.
- Compile and completes Monthly Dashboard, Food Services P & L, QBR and any ad-hoc Catering and Café reports
- Manage activity and oversee the daily execution of facility (Café Operation, F & B order, BEO)
- Monitor and ensure all F & B service & culinary standards are delivered and maintained and of clients & users’ satisfactory.
- Conduct daily operation briefing with Head Chef & Catering team; weekly meetings with Head Chef, Café Manager to ensure operational & business information are communicated.
- Ensure all catering, café & kitchen related posting & escalations in timely manner.
- Work closely with Culinary Team & FOH Team to well organized and well executed all Marketing & Retail Promotions in cafe and Events as well as development in seasonal menu and all bespoke catering requests.
- Catering Events set up are monitored and be present during Events
- High-dip or above in Hospitality, Operations Management, BBA or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in Catering Operations with proven track record in supervisory level and people development;
- Good business acumen with strong passion in F&B industry;
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Hands on PC skills.
|Years of Experience: