March 25, 2022
- Work closely with top management in all financial matters, while driving country strategy and growth plans.
- Provide ongoing advice, challenge and guidance to maximize financial results, taking a lead in business strategy and all commercial matters.
- Actively contribute to the strategic growth agenda of the overall portfolio as well as individual business units. Identify and assess market opportunities, and review the alignment between strategy and the business model.
- Create plans for improving core functions such as pricing, distribution, operations, and remuneration policies.
- Proactively highlight and manage risks associated with the country, ensuring these are given the appropriate attention by the business.
- Support new business process and review of models for group approval while ensuring adherence to the Group approval manual.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance of the Group’s Key Financial Controls (KFCs) within FP&A and Supply Chain.
- Oversee the production of value-add analysis of operational and financial KPIs as well as provision of insights to key stakeholders.
- Build and leverage effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders of local, regional and global level, to achieve business objectives and drive efficiencies.
- Ensure accurate and timely group reporting, including coordinating of budgets, forecasts and short/ long term plan process for the business.
- Provide leadership to Finance Team. Fostering a high performance culture through continuous improvement and innovation.
- Manage proactively the working capital components and audit process for the business.
- Degree holder in Finance/ Accounting or related disciplines
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience. Experience in a financial leadership role in complex and competitive business environment, with exposure to services or consumer facing businesses.
- Exceptional strategic planning capabilities and analytic ability
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage effectively internally and externally across various levels, locations and cultures
- Demonstrated experience in delivering analytical tools and efficient reporting to Operations, and driving efficiencies in transactional processes.
- Detailed oriented and also be able to see the bigger picture.
- A dynamic self-starter with “Can-Do” attitudes, enthusiastic and results-driven
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Degree holder or above
|Years of Experience:
10 years or above