January 13, 2023
· F&B Industry
· Commercial Accounts
- Responsible for culinary excellence in a premium account, ensuring unit deliver both qualitative and quantitative results, to be achieved by fostering long-term profitable relationships by delivering operational excellence.
- Motivate and lead a high performing culinary team to achieve business objective and uplift customer experience
- Provide excellent customer service; perform the preparation, presentation and service of food and beverages to the client.
- Menu offer development, testing and validating all new recipes working in line with service operations,
- Train local talent to succeed, in personal development and career development
- Support VIP functions within sector where co-ordination or project management may be required
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting company strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the Company mission and values.
- Improve safety and hygiene standards are in line with global standard, local authorities and client specific legislation by conducting regular inspections of the kitchen facilities, storage areas, and equipment used in the preparation process
- High level of culinary and retail experience, five-star Hotel / Michelin Background is preferable
- Strong Leadership and highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentable with strong client facing skills
- Able to demonstrate personal self-development and development of team
- Demonstration of team work, implementing initiatives and working on own judgement and decisions
- Change management and performance management experience as with any operation, flexibility is a must.
- Creative & innovative menu planning skills
- Ability to manage multi-function including restaurants, events, cocktails etc
- An understanding of local HK / Asian cuisine & food trends would be advantageous
To find out more about us, you are welcome to visit our website: www.compass-hk.com
|Years of Experience: